MS-5 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP 2016
Product Details: MS-5 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP
Product Name: Management of Machines and Materials
Format: PDF OR WORD FILE by email attachment same day
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION Current assignment
Edition Description: 2016
Rating : GRADE A QUALITY DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT TO DIFFERENT USER
Course Code : MS - 05
Course Title : Management of Machines and Materials
Assignment Code : MS-05/TMA/SEM-I/2016
Coverage : All Blocks
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment on or before 30th April, 2016 to the coordinator of your study centre.
1. Describe an Intermittent Flow Process. Highlight its characteristics, advantages and disadvantages.
2. What is work sampling? Describe the steps usually required in conducting a work sampling study.
3. Explain Kilbridge and Wester method for obtaining a good balance for an assembly line balancing problem.
4. Why are suppliers sometimes helpful in value analysis programs? How can they help? Does it violate your concept of good business ethics to involve them in your problems?
5. Discuss the major functions of stores in an organization. What are the advantages and disadvantages of centralized store room facilities?