MS-5 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP 2015
Product Details: MS-5 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP
Product Name: Management of Machines and Materials
Format: PDF OR WORD FILE by email attachment same day
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION Current assignment
Edition Description: 2015
Rating : GRADE A QUALITY DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT TO DIFFERENT USER
Course Code : MS-05
Course Title : Management of Machines and Materials
Assignment Code : MS-05/TMA/SEM-II/2015
Coverage : All Blocks
Note: Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment on or before 31 st October, 201 5 to the coordinator of your study centre.
1. Why is it more difficult to increase productivity of a service system as compared to a production system? Elaborate by giving suitable examples.
2. What is the importance of materials handling in designing a layout? How will you go about selecting the materials handling system?
3. It is usually presumed that ‘resistance to change is a characteristic attributed to people’. What would be your personal reactions, if some work design analyst came to your work station to conduct a study of your work?
4. What is the distinctive feature of job production as compared to mass and batch production systems? Elaborate with examples.
5. “Inventory management for slow moving expensive items should focus more on lead time reduction than anything else”. Critically examine the statement.
6. Write short notes on the following: a) Product design b) Work Measurement c) Modular Production and Group Technology d) Purchasing Organization