MS-9 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP 2015
Product Details: MS-9 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP
Product Name: Managerial Economics
Format: PDF OR WORD FILE by email attachment same day
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION Current assignment
Edition Description: 2015
Rating : GRADE A QUALITY DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT TO DIFFERENT USER
1. “The opportunity cost of anything is the return that can be had from the next best alternative use.” Explain this statement with reference to gun-versus-butter debate.
2. Describe each of the variables of demand function separately with the help of examples.
3. Break-even production of a firm is 4,000 units, its total fixed cost is Rs. 40,000 and the variable cost per unit is Rs. 20.
(a) Find out the price of the product.
(b)What should be the firm’s output to earn profit contribution of Rs. 20,000?
4. “Price discrimination refers to the situation where a monopoly firm charges different prices for exactly the same product. Explain giving an example.
5. “The increase in competition has not only increased the market size for telecom, but has also resulted in substantial tariff declines.” Elaborate this statement with the help of an example.
6. Write short notes on the following: (a) The Invisible Hand (b) Envelope Curve (c) Economies of Scope