MS-95 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP 2016
Product Details: MS-95 SOLVED ASSIGNMENT HELP
Product Name: Research Methodology For Management Decisions
Format: PDF OR WORD FILE by email attachment same day
Pub. Date: NEW EDITION Current assignment
Edition Description: 2016
Rating : GRADE A QUALITY DIFFERENT ASSIGNMENT TO DIFFERENT USER
Course Code : MS-95
Course Title : Research Methodology for Management Decisions
Assignment No. : MS-95/TMA /SEM-I/2016
Coverage : All Blocks
Note : Attempt all the questions and submit this assignment on or before 30th April, 2016 to the coordinator of your study centre.
1. Explain briefly why data collection and data analysis should not be separated at the planning stage of any research project.
2. What do you understand by stratification of a population? Why is it said that stratified sampling improve precision?
3. Define Dichotomous data. Mention two reasons which make Guttman scale an impractical tool for the measurements of attitudes.
4. Two different varieties of mushroom were grown on 6 and 7 plots of the same size. At the end of the crop run, the following quantities of yield were observed for the two varieties: Variety I 16 12 11 13 15 17 Variety II 11 11 10 15 14 16 10 Using the Mann-Whitney U test, verify at 0.05 level of significance whether the two varieties of mushroom produce the same yield.
5. Yours is a consulting organization which undertakes business research studies. A prospective client visits your organization and wants to know the types of job your organization undertakes. What sort of pre-presentation handouts would you prepare before making a presentation to him?